Thank you to everyone for the birthday cards and calls. Billy and I have decided to have the fun part of birthdays...cards, gifts, hugs...but not do the addition so we are remaining the same age indefinitely. :)
I had a wondeful birthday. Steve was supposed to be out of town, but his appointment was canceled. When I got home from work, he was there with flowers, a card, and a cake. He also took me out to dinner. BUT his being home was the best present of all.
Muffin continues to be a special gift from God. It is amazing how smart she is and how special she makes me feel. Mandy was home this weekend for Heather's wedding so Muffin and Fendi played alot. Muffin was very tired after her sister/niece left. Yes, we have a loop in our family tree. See if Muffin and Fendi have the same dog mommy, but Mandy is Fendi's person mommy and I am Muffin's person mommy and I am Mandy's mommy...what does that make Fendi and Muffin...see the confusion?
Our new sanctuary is almost finished. We are getting so excited and would love to have everyone visit our new church soon.
So now it is someone else's turn to post...
Love - Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment