Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Can't Wait for Christmas

Seems like forever since we have all been together. Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday, Dec 27. This is going to be a difficult Christmas season for me. It will be like a roller coaster - there will be happy - there will be sad. For me, this being the first Christmas without Mama will be extremely weird. That is why I can't wait to be with everyone else who is missing her too. I find myself missing her more lately. Needing to talk to her and not having her to call. Feeling the weight of the things I can't remember for Mr EH because I just don't know them. I hope we can plan something easy and fun to eat and things to do. I hope it is warm so we can fish and walk and play basketball.
We have been blessed that GOD has watched over Caroline this year, and that she is doing so well. She is amazing to me. It is funny. She wishes she was organized like me. Organized - how exciting? Yet, she still walks through a church like she did when she was little - everyone loves her. She is so creative. See CREATIVE and LOVABLE - those are exciting!!!!
Can't believe Courtney has her license - BE CAREFUL. That Kelli will have hers soon.
Time is flying by. Muffin turned one in November. Mandy is having a "hard" time with all the younger cousins growing up.
I pray that everyone will have safe traveling for Thanksgiving.
Love to everyone!

No comments: